Scientific and Methodological Center for Mediation and Law is an independent, non-profit organization established for the purpose of developing and promoting mediation and its integration into the Russian legislation as efficient Alternative Dispute Resolution method.
The Scientific and Methodological Center for Mediation and Law covers the following fields of activities:
- Scientific, methodological and analytical work related to promotion of mediation-related knowledge
- Carrying out conferences on mediation
- Education of mediators
- Certification of mediators
- Conducting a certified mediators Register
- Providing mediation services for individuals and enterprises of different trades
- Elaborating conduct standards for mediators
- Publishing and preparation of special training courses on mediation
- Development of mediative approach in Russia and its integration into professional practice of representatives of supportive professions
- Holding courses, trainings and workshops, as well as performing of activities related to practical application of psychological and psychotherapeutic methods including education on methods for self-development trainings.