The Eötvös Loránd University is the oldest and largest university in Hungary with the foundation of the Faculty of Law in 1667. Today the Faculty counts 19 departments, the Institute of Political Sciences and the department of foreign languages. It values an intercultural approach to law and its application in times of globalization and European integration. The Faculty’s legal education includes teaching of European law, comparative law, international and private international law. It counts 105 partner universities abroad and teaches courses in English, German, French and Italian to foreign students. The Faculty of Law and Political Sciences trains Juris Doctors and a relatively smaller number of criminologists, political scientists and public administrators.