Logo der Universität Wien
You are here:>University of Vienna >ELI

The University of Belgrade Faculty of Law is one of the top law schools in the region of Southeastern Europe and possesses a record of academic excellence and international scholarly influence. The Faculty of Law was the founding member of the University of Belgrade in 1808, originally formed as the Higher School, offering legal education with a curriculum similar to the Habsburg Royal Academies of that time. Since 1841 it has been continually evolving in accord with the European academic model and standards, acquiring an excellent reputation due to its educational, scholarly, and research mission and its many achievements. Over 45.000 students have graduated from the Faculty of Law in Belgrade since the end of World War II, and more than 1.500 students have earned their LLM degrees, in addition to approximately 950 candidates who have obtained their doctoral degrees.

 

 

Address:

University of Belgrad Faculty of Law 

Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 67

11000 Belgrade, Serbia 


Telephone:

+381 (11) 3027-600

Fax:

+381 (11) 322-1299

 

Email


Website